Compact Travel Candle - The Wilds of Ireland
The smell of fresh cut grass on a warm summer's day. The scent of a turf fire on a cool Autumn evening or the fragrant smell of heather and gorse as you meander your way through the Irish country lanes.
Made from 100% Natural Organic Soy Wax with a cotton core with.
These candles are infused with a unique blend of perfumes & essential oil.
The following are some tips to pro-long the life of your scented candle, and keep it smelling and looking wonderful!
1) Keep candle wick trimmed to 4mm. This will ensure a long and even burn.
2) If you notice the candle smoking with a large flame, it means the wick is too long. Extinguish the candle and trim the wick to 4mm. If you have a medium sized flame you will get more burn time out of the candle.
3) Sometimes the wick will have a little curl at the top, make sure this is removed as the flame will be large and will have a tendency to smoke.
4) Never leave a burning candle unattended
5) Keep out of reach of children and pets
6) Do not move candles when lit or if the wax is still liquid.
7) Do not place candle on a surface that could be damaged by heat